Drugs mule granny strolls thru customs

Drugs mule granny strolls thru customs

So I'm back home from Greece without getting busted. €1.15 a box of 30 T3 25mcg this time. Made hay, although sun didn't shine much...I was asleep most of the time, anyway. Done 'til 2023 by my estimation, although some of my meds will be out of date by then. Got my stash in the bottom of the wardrobe...some shoes may have to go - but I can't wear then anymore anyway. When I was a child, my feet were so narrow my shoes had to be ordered in. Now I'm grown and then some and it's the broad foot numbers for me these days. :D

Come on, ppl ! Don't get a private prescription and spend hundreds of £ @ Boots. Quick before we Brexit hypo honeyz xx

12 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Look forward to seeing you ALL soon in Sunny Crete :-)

• Marz - you might be arrested for enabling the travellers to stay with you whilst they source their medication. :) I think maybe you will have to hire a plane for exclusive use.

• .... on the case shaws :-)

• People used to go on holiday to have a rest and relaxation nowadays from the UK especially they go on a 'tourist trawl' to get essential medication to last for the year. :)

• At least we can...at the moment. I don't know what will happen after article 50 has run its course - but I don't think anyone else does, either ! :P

• Congratulations!

• edition.cnn.com/2012/10/08/...

anyway, there's not a rule to say I can't give them away, is there ? :P

Gotta catch me first !

• Yes there is. The law (as I understand it) is that giving away is supplying which is illegal.

The exemption which permits personal imports allows only for yourself and members of your household. Therefore any general giving away would indeed not be allowed.

• LOL!

I freeze my thyroid meds (at various times, NDT, T4, and T3) and have had no issues with this method. Recently I've started using T3 I froze 2 years ago (and now "expired") and its potency is the same. I know of many others who do the same.

• It's illegal to bring in 30 boxes iof prescription medication. We do what we have to, to survive and thrive.

I buy my drugs on the internet, thousands of us do. I earn £150,000 a year when well paying over £70,000 in tax but I can't get my NDT from my doctor and on levothyroxine I couldn't work at all. So what's better for me, my family and the state?

• I am not aware of any specific legislation regarding quantity. Certainly you might have to justify the quantity, if asked by HMRC, and it is their decision to believe whether it is for you and members of your household - rather than flogging it at a gym. So large quantities raise suspicions.

Some other countries do have a "three months supply" (or whatever) rule. Hard to know what that means when you are just starting out and might need anything from 5 to 150 micrograms!

• I'm running Rod ! Catch me catch me ! :D :D :D

LMAO xx

Don't ban me... I is only joking innit. Opens suitcase, gravely, with poker face. How much do you want to spend ?

You may also like...