Thyroid UK

Private GP in or around St Albans who will help when NHS won't?

Hi there, is there anyone who can message me with someone who will help me as my GP won't do anything until my TSH (at 4.9) goes over 5 (have posted test results previously). I have been reading about NDT and Armour etc but don't really want to self medicate without medical advice. If anyone has any recommendations would appreciate it. I have started taking selenium and the B12 lozenges which are making a little difference. Thanks for help!

2 Replies


Use the webform below to request TUK's list of private doctors and practitioners.


Thanks Clutter. Have just got that this morning. I was hoping someone might be able to give their opinion on someone who has helped them.


You may also like...