More on Borax

Borax — The Inexpensive Detox, Arthritis, Osteoporosis And Mycoplasma Cure

And if you Don't fancy taking Borax, you can get Boron capsules from Amazon. I started taking them a couple of weeks ago and I really think it's making a difference to my pain-levels and my flexibility.

10 Replies

• Very interesting, I know a couple of guinea pigs that might ber interested to try them. What is the name of you Boron capsules and mg daily amounts gg, please :)

• Nature's Way Boron Chelate 3 mg, Coastie.

How's your Grandson getting on? Are things improving? xxx

• Thanks for Boron info gg.

On Grandson, there is a tiny light at the end of the tunnel, but not thanks to medics.

• Well, that sounds encouraging. Here's hoping the light gets brighter! x

• Thanks Greygoose! :) I'll head to the chemist to get my borax.

• :)

• Hello grey goose. Just contemplating boron and came across your post. How are you getting on with it? Do you notice any difference?

• No, I'm afraid I Don't notice any difference at all. Sorry. :(

But that's not to say you won't. The only way is to try it and see. We're all different! :)

• hi GG,

im very curious and just received my small bottle of Sodium Borate Decahydrate to try with water, but im scared,  have you or anyone else tried this form and if so, did it help? thanks in advance

• No, what I took was 'Boron as Boron amino acid chelate'.

If you want other people to answer, you'd be better off starting a new thread, because I doubt if many people are going to read this one, now. :)

You may also like...