Understanding GP/Endo Surrey area

Hello, am new to Surrey area and looking for a recommended GP who understands thyroid issues and would refer me to an endo if need be. Disgruntled with current clinic and looking to move.

Does anyone have any feedback on the endo centre called Cedar centre, Royal Surrey County Hospital or The Endocrine Clinic in Guildford. Do you have to pay to attend as a private patient or do they take NHS patients?

In respect of forum rules, please PM me and not post directly on the Forum.

Thank you!

5 Replies

  • Will send you a PM

  • Drop me one as well please - based in Woking so could be useful

  • HI Bagpuss, just checking if you sent me a PM as nothing received yet but could be because I'm still learning my way around this forum and how to post/see notifications etc

  • Please could you PM me too

  • did you get anywhere with this query? I would have the same request - does anyone of you have any suggestions on above doctors - coming from farnham area

You may also like...