Quickest delivery time for NDT-need asap

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know of reputable company that sells Armour or Westhroid WP that delivers in pretty quick? I have had big problems with inefficiency of a particular grain of size sent by online Pharmacy supplier in US/California. They will not help me any further and now need to order asap and only have a ten day supply left!

Is there anyone in Europe whom might be a bit quicker than 2/3 weeks without incurring huge Courior costs?

Any ideas? Thanks in advance

Recommendations via private messages please in line with posting guideline #22, thank you.

Last edited by

5 Replies

• Cat69, It might be an idea to get some T3 from Europe to tide you over until your NDT arrives. I'm not aware of any suppliers shipping NDT from Europe.

• Ok thanks Clutter. I actually have some Cynomel T3 but that also seems to make me feel awful within days. So I need the mix of t4/t3 in NDT.

I will keep searching.

• Cat69, you could buy T4 from Europe and take T4+T3 to tide you over.

• Ok I see what you mean. good thinking! Shame I couldn't work that one out for myself :-(

Thanks Very much for your message it's really appreciated. I tried to reply to you yesterday but I wouldn't send.

• What grain size are you having problems with? I need to order some and wanted to check first. Thank you.

You may also like...