It feels like I've gulped a hot drink but acidy. No indigestion, nausea, bloating or stomach pain. Had it over a week now and it is intensifying. Drink and food don't aggravate or relieve it. I've had to take a Ranitidine antacid but would rather address the cause than dope it.
I'm wondering if it's caused by low or high stomach acid but can't tell the difference. How do you tell? I'll order more ACV if it's low acid but don't want to increase acidity if high acid is causing it.
Advice appreciated. It's peeing me off now