Scleroderma & Raynaud's UK (SRUK)

Chemo related question regarding Raynaud's

I have developed Raynauds from being on chemo drugs. Has anyone else had this experience? Also does Raynaud's ever just go away? I can barely wear shoes from the swelling on the bottom of my feet. Any suggestions on how to reduce the swelling. What kind of specialist addresses Raynaud's?

Sorry for all the questions. So glad I found this group. Was feeling very overwhelmed by all this.



2 Replies

Faith, you could contact the Raynauds abd Scleroderma Association which may be better equipped to answer some of your questions...


I agree with the answer above as the Raynaud's & Scleroderma Association will answer individual questions. Regarding a specialist you should ask to be referred to a rheumatologist.


You may also like...