I am looking for a case study who would be willing to feature in the April 2013 RLS-UK Newsletter. As you may be aware, the RLS-UK Newsletter is circulated on a quarterly basis to members of RLS-UK charity.
In short, I would like someone’s story of RLS, with a focus on some/all of the following:
- your forename
- your location (please note that I would prefer to use a story of someone living in the UK)
- your age
- a recent photo - this is essential
- when you developed RLS
- if anyone in your family has it
- when it was diagnosed (and how...and where)
- what medications you have tried (if any)
- what you do to manage you own RLS
- any tips you may have for dealing with RLS
- anything else which may be of interest to others living with RLS
If you would be willing to participate, please forward the above details to me email@example.com
I am hoping this will become a regular feature so I may ask again in the future for other participants. Please note that I expect to ‘use’ the first full response which I receive - any others will be put into a reserve list for possible use in future editions of the RLS-UK Newsletter.