Good morning all,
Yesterday I spent the day writing to local newpapers across the UK. In the end I wrote to about 400 papers.
We have been contacted by newspapers this morning who are willing to run an article on RLS, which is wonderful given that I only sent the emails yesterday.
So, I need volunteers who would be willing to act as case studies. Please note that you would need to be or be willing to become a member of the RLS-UK charity to take part (as you would be acting as an RLS-UK charity case study).
The areas where we need volunteers for are:
1. Borehamwood, Elstree, Radlett and/or Aldenham in Hertfordshire or close by
2. Leamington, Warwick and Kenilworth in Warwickshire or close by
3. Leicester / Leicestershire
4. Wigan or Leigh, Greater Manchester or close by
5. Bradford or close by
6. East Sussex or West Kent
7. Birmingham - Volunteer confirmed
If you live in or close by to any of these areas and would like to participate, please send me a private message, preferably to my charity email address email@example.com
The list above will be updated as and when I receive responses so please keep checking back!
Daragh, Chair RLS-UK