Ello every 1

Hi all , hope you all had the best Xmas ever , mine been. Ok nice and quite , it's now Sunday evening here and wet and dark but never mind , well I been well all over Xmas witch I am so greatfull for think I got over all the sickness now felt good for over a week πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» well my friends I nearly 3 month mark and so happy with my self , , looking forward 2 the new year πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ just wanna say thank you for all support on here your all amazeing , keep up the good work ev 1 , happy new year to all of you and remmember not even 1 puff πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ»πŸ»πŸ·

8 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Aup Kimmie, its great to see ya gal and great to know you got rid of that sickness you had earlier on :) :)

I hope you had a lovely Christmas and mr nic didnt come a calling toooo often eh :) :) Yes Kimmie, its not long now before am a dancing over them fields catching a 3 months Winners badge for ya gal :) :) I will make sure its shinned up and warmed up before you have it :) :)

Kimmie, am just loving your quit journey and am very very PROUD of ya for getting through Christmas :) :) cos that can be a hard time for us :o I now have the FULLEST CONFIDENCE in you to get through to the New Year :) :)

Just in case you dont post until the New year, HAPPY NEW YEAR Kimmie :) :) :) plus of course a snoggggg too :) :) sorryyyyy, I know its a bit sloppy but us Monky's got big lips seeeee :o :D :D :D

Take care now Kimmie and see's ya soon :) :)

• Thank you so much monkey πŸ˜™

• Hi kimmie,

Glad to hear you are feeling better and that you have got through Christmas smoke free.

you are well on the way to your new life as a non smoker :) :)

you truly are doing an amazing job with your quit :) :)

• Thank you so much glolin πŸ˜™

• Hi Kimmie, glad you're feeling well again and keeping up your awesome quit hun, well doneπŸ‘πŸΌ

Wishing you a very happy and healthy New Year tooπŸš­πŸ†—

• Thank you so much briarwood happy new year to you πŸ˜™πŸŽ‰

• Hi Kimmie, glad you are feeling better and had a good Christmas. Well done on nearly 3 months that's great. πŸ·πŸΎπŸ»πŸΊπŸ˜€

• Thank you Andrew happy news year πŸ˜™πŸŽ‰

You may also like...