Just want to tell you

My sister passed away very peacefully yesterday morning unfortunately I was not at her side but I had seen her the day before. I never did win that battle for Continuing Care for her because of the delays by the bureacrats. I will leave others to fight that one. Everyone who writes on this forum I send my heartfelt thanks and support over the last 3/4 years because you all understood what it was like caring for someone you love with this horrendous disease. I pray that you will all be given the strength to care for those you love and for those who have PSP the peace and strength to enjoy each day and live it to the full. My hope one day someone out there will discover maybe not a cure but at least a drug that can help that will help to alleviate some of the symptons. Hang in there and dont let them grind you down. Start each day with a smile.

Lots of Love to you all

Maeve

17 Replies

oldestnewest
  • so sorry for your loss just sending love to you and your family x

• My condolences to you and your family.

Very sad to hear

xxx

• i am sos sosrry maeve 4 the loss of your sister to this PSP

there is nothign i can say atv the moment

but our thoguhts r with u

lol JIll

• Hi Maeve

Sorry to hear your sad news of your loss. Thinking of you at this diffiult time.

Time does heal, it will be 3 years in April since Ray passed to this dreadful illness. Most of my memories are of happy times before he was ill.

God Bless, thinking of you.

Jenni

• sorry to hear of the loss of your sister she is at peace now take care look after yourself

peter jones queensland australia psp sufferer

• SO SORRY TO HEAR OF YOUR SISTERS PASSING -

• Dear Maeve so sorry to hear of the loss of your sister, remember the happy times, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Lorri

• hi maeve im very sorry to hear bout your sad loss,my thoughts are with you at this sad time.

• I am very sorry for your loss. I hope you can rebuild the happy memories in your mind. xx

• Maeve I am so sorry for your loss and that the system let you down. Yo

Your words are so kind and strong take care sazxx

• what a sorry,,,,please try be happy , she is an angel who take care of you now HUGS

• So sorry to hear of your loss. Sending love and strength for the weeks ahead.

Love Kathy xox

• Sorry to hear that PSP has claimed your sister. My sincere condolences and a big hug to you and your family.

God bless and take care...........SuzieQ xx

• Maeve, Sorry for your loss but at least her struggles, and yours, are over. She has found peace and hopefully you will heal in the months/years ahead. Please stay involved with those of us still in the PSP struggle. You may have insight/help that one of us need desparetly.

Jimbo

• Dear Maeve, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Having your loving support during her ordeal must have made such a positive difference for your sister. Sending love and best wishes to you and your family at this sad time. Take care of yourself.

Elise, NY

• Dear Maeve,

I am so sorry to hear of your sister's death. I hope that the memory of happier times will be a comfort to you.

h

• Dear Maeve,

I'm sorry to learn of your sister's passing; you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Judy Johnson

MN, USA

You may also like...