Dad is at home with the Lord.

Hello everyone,

I have not written in awhile. It is with great sadness to report that my loving father passed away on September 28th after a long painful struggle with PSP for ten years. He passed away at home surrounded by his family as we all held hands and prayed. My father is finally home with our Lord . The last week he seemed very comfortable and peaceful. He went peacefully and is not suffering anymore but I miss him tremendously. God Bless all of you and my prayers are with all of you. Please ask your family and friends to make donations to Cure PSP on behave of your loved ones. Thank you all for your support and kindness.

21 Replies

oldestnewest
  • A peaceful end to his suffering is a mercy. I wish you comfort in your grief. Ec

• My thoughts are with you and your family at this terrible. May your father rest in peace, finally free from this evil disease.

Lots of love

Heady

• My thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time

DenB x

• Your dad is free of PSP now, sending my love.

Kate xxx

• Dear Mconnie. It's been a long hard decade....You and your family and your daddy have won the race. God bless you in your next decade...Keep the faith and God bless you always....

Congratulations daddy you have finally won your race....

AVB

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith... II Timothy 4:7

Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved his appearance! II Timothy 4:8

• Peace be with all of you.

Nikkie

• So sorry for the loss of your father. Please god he is in a better place now. Marie

• Sorry to hear about your Dad. The suffering is now over. Stay strong. Xx

• Much love to you & your family.

His passing sounds one that many would hope for to be at home and surround by loved ones a small mercy after years of suffering.

X

• SO sorry for you all.He is at peace now,bless him x

• So very sorry for your loss. I'm sure that as time passes the fact that you were blessed to be able to care for him at home will prove to be a source of great comfort.

• My condolences but he is in a better place now, 10 yrs was a long fight against PSP. Grieve for him but now you and and your family must start to rebuild your own lives but keep his memory warm in your hearts.

• My prayers are with you too...

so sorry to hear of your Dad's passing , I'm thinking of you all xxx

• Big hug to you all after a long journey with this dreadful disease. Take care xxxx

• So sorry at the loss of your father but glad he had a peaceful end.

I hope you will find comfort as you remember all the good, pre-PSP times you shared with him.

love, Jean x

• Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Ketchupman

• Wishing you every comfort in the months ahead.

• So sorry to hear of your loss, sending you and your family my deepest condolences at this sad time. Big warm hug.

Zsha

• So very sorry for your loss. xx

• My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family xx

• God's peace to you and your family.

You may also like...