PSP Association

Nosey cups?

Hi, anyone know where I can buy decent China or glass nosey cups, mugs or wine glasses? ( I am in the UK)

Speech Therapist has suggested S uses one. Has left a plastics beaker, which will be fine for water, taking his pills etc. but really don't want him to have to drink everything out of that sort of vessel, if I don't have to!!!

lots of love


1 Reply

If you are getting it on line try betterlife they are part of Lloyds pharmacy. Janexx


You may also like...