I received a text today from my surgery inviting me to have the flu vaccination. I've had this vaccination each year with no problems and realise that it's safe in spite of having PMR/GCA. However, I'm due to fly to Florida later his month and wonder whether I should have this before I go or whether to wait until I get back. I'm currently on 35mg Pred and don't plan on reducing any more until I'm home again.
I'd really appreciate your thoughts on this.