PMRGCAuk
7,870 members β€’ 13,372 posts

7 Days Post Hip Op

Well I finally feel better!!! Flare up day 4 with the PMR. Managing that with Pred. Last Friday I had horrible thoughts of living in pain and being totally dependent on others is not a life. Today I have almost achieved pain free and massively improved mobility. I can do the Physio exercises, walk like a human, get up stairs have a shower and not want to collapse in a heap afterwards. My Mam used to say "Patience is a virtue keep it if you can found seldom in a woman never in a man". Tomorrow will be better. Thanks for all of you who supported me through this. Onward and Upward.

15 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Great news! We look forward to seeing you in Ilkley in December when you've hiked over t' moor!

2 likes

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

1 like

Glad you are on the mend. Be careful, though. Treat yourself kindly and don't overdo things!

1 like

πŸ’πŸ‘ excellent for you!!!

1 like

Delighted you are doing so well.

Best wishes

1 like

Is Parker going to have to find a hobby now??

I have advertised his services on Facebook for March 2018. He is restricted to area though as his other job takes precedence due to him earning means he's still a useful asset. He is fully trained now and can put a quilt cover on without supervision. He has also added a medical module to his portfolio as he has to inject me each night for the next 4 weeks. Something he seems to excel at and take great pleasure in?

2 likes

Must be an NVQ qualification in there somewhere.

1 like

He is a fully qualified Grumpy Troll Wrangler. I reckon that counts more.

2 likes

So very happy for you.

God bless, Edward

Thanks Edward πŸ‘

1 like

πŸ‘

1 like

Great news, now continue to take advantage of Parker and treat yourself kindly xxx

1 like

Great news- take care! Best wishes Jackie x

1 like

Great news that you are feeling better. Lots more days like that to come 😊

1 like

You may also like...