The Dorset Pain Society and Pelvic Pain Support Network would like to invite you to a meeting on Thursday 19th January at 7.00-8.30 pm at the Orangery Suite, Wimborne. Buffet available from 6.30pm. This will be a multi-disciplinary meeting with time for discussion.
The following topics will be covered :
- Introduction: Dr Naeem Ahmed, Pain specialist, Poole Hospital
- Patient experience and quality of life: Judy Birch, CEO Pelvic Pain Support Network
- Differential diagnosis/pharmacological/interventional management, Dr Naeem Ahmed
- Patient pathways and support. What can be done to improve the patient experience for those with pelvic pain ? Judy Birch/Maria Zaragoza
- Discussion and close 8.30pm
We are expecting GP's, physios and other health professionals as well as patients as it is an educational meeting. This is the first local meeting on the subject of pelvic pain and it may be a while before another opportunity for such a meeting arises.
Please let me know if you would like to come as we need to know how many people to expect for the buffet