Pelvic Pain Support Network
9,471 members3,021 posts

Dr Robert info?

Hi all ,just wondering if anyone has recently been to see dr Roger Robert in Nantes France , to confirm a diagnosis of pudendal neuralgia or maybe not pudendal neuralgia , I would be grateful for any advice , because I can't seem to get any answers in the U.K

I did e mail him and he says I would have to see him first then see a dr Riant pan specialist and then after I see dr Riant see him again

So if anyone on here has been to see him and gone through this I would very much appreciate your help and advice ,

If you would rather private message me , that's fine

Thanks in advance!! Love EJ

5 Replies

That should read pain specialist ( not pan specialist!)

1 like

HI you should first realise a neve blokade, because he (I've seen prof Robert in mai) needs more elements to determine if it is PN.


So how did he determine your pn?

And what were the other elements to diagnosing your pn you mention ?


too long to explain here, do a google research using : nantes criteria"


Thanks , I have read that, I was asking I suppose on a more personal experience of someone who has been

( like are dr Robert and dr Riant at the same hospital?)

I am in touch with dr Robert so I guess I will be better asking him


You may also like...