AST 30 (14-36)

ALT 26 (9-52)

ALB 4.3 3.5-5.0)

B-12 low so I start 1,000 iu daily

I’m well pleased🦋

26 Replies
oldestnewest

Yahoo!!! Looks really good. 👍

So happy for you. My Alk-phos is high...157, and Albumin is barely normal. Always on the low side of normal. 😔

Keep doing what ur doing!! ❤

Stella

2 likes

Thanks Stella🦋

Wow! Good for you! My ALP came in at 131 last check. Normal 130. AST 14 , ALT14 but my billirubin is still high at 1.5. This is after 10 months on Urso. I am stage 3 but I feel really good. I don't really understand this illness. If I didn't have proof from the blood tests and CT scans, I would the doctors they were dreaming things up.

Pam

5 likes

I know how you feel pam i feel so well and still have pbc strange disease

4 likes

4pjx...I said the same thing. I’ve been on Ocaliva about 6 months. If not for elevated labs & fibroscan, I wouldn’t think I have it either. But we do, and here we are🤗

2 likes

GREAT NEWS. I HOPE MY RESULTS COME AS GOOD AS YOURS. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!

4 likes

YADILURO... when is your next lab? I hope you get good results🙏🏻

1 like

UNTIL JUNE. BUT I AM ACTUALLY FEELING GREAT. I HAD MY BIOPSY AND WAS DIAGNOSED WITH AUTOINMUNE HEPATITIS AND PBC. SOMETIMES I WONDER IF I ACTUALLY HAVE THAT, HAHAHAHA. I FEEL GREAT SO FAR. HOPE MY MEDS HELP MY NUMBER DECREASE.

2 likes

Glad to hear you are feeling so good. Just pray about the meds. I pray about mine every day. 😊

Great news well done

3 likes

Yes m’am😊 thank you.

1 like

So happy, for you!!! 🌼🌸🌼

2 likes

Thanks!🦋🧚🏻‍♀️

1 like

Happy to see this wonderful news! Really thrilled for you and as said above keep on doing what you are doing!

2 likes

Yes, we keep on keeping on😀 thank you!

1 like

Great news! Thanks for celebrating with us!

2 likes

Thank you Eileen. I was a little hesitant about posting labs. It kept going through my mind that some do not get very good results. Of course, I always like to see how others are doing & hope all will share with us. 🌼

2 likes

I know what you mean-- my heart goes out to those who are facing faster disease progression and harsh complications. I do think we are a special group of people-- shaped and formed in big ways from having this disease--

and we hold a compassion and desire for the best possible life for each other.. Sending encouragement and love to all tonight.

4 likes

💚💜💛

Yes I know what you mean with the results Gwillis . You feel for everyone who is going through the torment of awaiting results and never being sure if they will be good or not . It’s akwYs wonderful to hear. Positive result though xxxx

that is looking good gwillistexas well done.

best wishes

1 like

Thank you😊

Keep the good news coming x

1 like

That's great!

So very happy for you Gwillis I said a prayer for you xxxx

1 like

Aww☺️ I appreciate that Mirimaur. 🌺

You may also like...