Liver flush, anyone?

Hi, all:

In a recent health webinar it was mentioned that liver flush can flush out liver/gall stones naturally. It says we need to clean the gall stones even if our gallbladder is removed because the stones are formed in the liver and it can get stuck in the bile duct. (See doctor Hulda Clark website for liver cleanse. drclark.net/cleanses/advanc...)

Has anyone heard about this? If so, what's your thought? My thought is that if our bile duct is already attacked and inflamed, could the flush makes it worse?

If someone has done this before, can you please share your experience/thoughts?

Thanks,

Jane

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hello Janelng.

Sounds a bit well dodgy to me.

I didn't follow your link but put my own into Google. This Dr. apparently died in 2009. My thoughts are that times change, new things come along and I am certain if this so-called practice is known it would be more publicised.

I don't believe everything I see on the internet. My computer often blocks sites for links, etc so then I get a bit dubious as to whether they are genuine or not. I prefer to look on reputed sites and tend to be in the UK as that is where I am.

• Thanks for your input. :-)

--Jane

• I just looked at your link, quite honestly reading about this liver cleanse and the zapper contraption thats reported to zaps internal parasites before doing a cleanse sorry I think this site is complete hogwash. (Rubbish).

I don't know about liver cleanse in general i personally wouldn't ever try it , but I have read more convincing sites, however all aim to sell you something and that's where I stop reading and listening.

If they need to sell me something it's not natural so I would never trust it.

• Cindy12, thanks for your response. It's comforting to know that people here are willing to give their honest opinion.

Have a great day.

--Jane

• Hi Janeing, next time you see your liver doctor, ask about this protocol. Sometimes these " cleanses" or "flushes" can be very harmful to a compromised biliary tract ( as in PBC patients); but I think it's important to ask so that you can recognize the health danger you might be incurring if you follow them.

• Good ideas, Thanks!!

You may also like...