Hi all I had low folate a few weeks back and was taking folic acid but I did not get on with it as it made me feel sick and gave me gastric distress. I’m now completely off it pending another blood test next week to see where things now lie.
Is it safe to carry on alternate daily B12 injections still during this time? Also if folate comes back low is it still safe to carry on whilst I work out what to do about it? Thanks.