I’m only 37 years old and recently realized that a source of my many health problems are B12 related but a couple of my symptoms strike me as weird and do not seem to be alleviating with injections.
I have the following symptoms:
- brain MRI stating generalized cerebral atrophy but my memory is fine
- problems with my balance where I feel I’m about to fall over all the time
- random muscle twitches
- my body feels like it’s vibrating constantly
- my head trembles visibly
- my vision is all foggy like I’m looking at the world through a foggy lense
- head pressure
- trouble walking and standing for very long
- fast HR (always, at rest and standing)
- always tired
But interestingly, I also have a low grade elevated temp (between 37.3 and 37.7 C) everyday and I sweat every night...I’m just wondering if anyone had these symptoms. I’ve been getting injections almost every other day for the past month, some things are very slowly improving (balance is a little better, mental clarity a little better, fatigue a bit better, trembling a bit better but still there and head shaking a bit better as well) but this temp and the night sweats remain.
Anyone have these symptoms as well with b12 deficiency??
The other thing is that I was diagnosed with C Difficile, was treated for a month and doctors said I’m clear now but I still struggle with loose bowels everyday. I think that this is why I’m not absorbing b12 but doctors don’t seem convinced...I’m so confused and hoping someone else has had some experience with all this before.
Thanks so much,