I'm concerned about my daughter whos b12 blood test came back as 148. The GP approved loading doses over two weeks, the GP said after the loading doses she will be okay for another two years,! She was also put on iron tablets and is also taking the appropriate cofactors, and is still feeling poorly. We have since discovered from this wonderful forum that really she should still be having injections until she feels better, but we know the GP will not allow this. We have thought about going down the the SI route but have concerns that when she has her bloods tested in 2 months they will be to high, and the GP will have an excuse not to carry on treating her , if he decides to treat her at all, after the comment he made about being okay for 2 years! My question is seeing her so poorly should we just SI , or take a chance and wait for her next blood test? I hate seeing her so poorly, when I feel great after loading.