Please let me know ? Thank you in advanced x

Hi everyone hope your all well... just a quick question really please if you don't mind? I have had sciatica since March this year backache too and I have put in for pip payments..... just wondered if anyone else has had payments after having sciatica back pain for 8 months and had payments please? In so much pain nothing helps not even tramadol xx

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • PIP is not about any conditions you have but how much help you need on a day to day basis.

Have you received and completed the forms yet?

x

• Hello thank you so much for your quick response :-).... yes I have filled out sent off been for assessment just waiting for a decision now it's been awhile now xx

• Aha. Sooo patience. Lot of it!

x

• Haha ok thank you x

• Hi Genna 1.

It's really about not what you have got but how it effects your day to day living.

Take Care.

Xx

• Thank you drm take care xx

• Don't know about PIP but sciatica can improve with time. Have you seen any physical a therapists for advice ?

My daughter who is 44 has had sciatica for 6 months but it is improving with exercise and care. She goes to a Hydro therapy pool and is working on stregthen ing her core muscles to protect against further episodes.

Dee

• I have sciatica have suffered with this for years I have radio frequency this is done in theatre by the pain clinic and you are awake through the procedure, the first time I had this done I was pain free for 2 years.

Like the others say its about how sciatica effects your daily living I know sciatica is very painful and can be debilitating

• I can't see it going anytime soon ..... but have to wait and see its getting me down really bad if I'm honest xxx

You may also like...