Where is the missing post?????

Hi All,

I just had an email with all the recent posts shown. I saw one about 'Back Pain gone 99% without operation or drugs', well that might not be the exact words, but that's the gist of it. I clicked on the post, and got 'Oops' this page has mysteriously disappeared!! I want to know WHY??? I am one of the people who need to know other options, as I react badly to conventional medication. Can anyone out there help please? Even if it is a bit 'off the wall', well I can decide about that for myself. Thank you.

6 Replies

• I believe it was thought to be spam so has probably been deleted.

• Hello bantam 12,

Oh that might account for it. Thank you so much for your reply... what a shame, especially cruel targeting vulnerable people!

• Hi All,

Thank you for shedding light on this for me. I have to smarten up a bit!

• Hi - yes, it was obviously a spam post as the poster didn't give any details, just wanted people to PM him for info. My guess is he'd have then tried to sell something to you. A few of us reported it I think (I certainly did).

• too good to be true.

• Spoon39 That's funny wayside I saw that and then it disappeared first you see it then you don't have you had a reply to where it went very interesting good luck with your pain x

You may also like...