Arthritis and inflammation

Hi I am in pain 24/7 and have been for about 27 or so years. There are days that are so bad I could just step off the world.i have tried all meds for pain even morphine. Morphine helped with getting a little sleep but didn't want to get hooked on itso I don't take it now either. I control the pain the best I can with my mind. I will be trying a natural mixture to help control the inflammation and maybe some of the pain.i will let you all know how it goes

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Please do let us know how it goes. 😜

• I have Osteoarthritis I will be most interested to hear about any natural pain relief you find works.

• Hi, u r not alone, it all seems so pointless when youre in pain, please dont give up, you dont know your own strength. Chin up. Xxx

• Its hard to keep going when pain is 24/7 isnt it? I do mindfulness which doesnt take the pain away but does seem to help me cope. I also try to keep busy with hobbies when my hands let me. I have heard that apple cider vinegar helps with inflammation but must be taken with honey and water. I got some but havent tried it yet. Let us know how you get on. Gentle hugs joolz.x

• I was pointed in the direction of natural products when after being given NSAIDs, they took the lining off my stomach and gave me an ulcer.

I researched what a family member told me about high strength Rose Hip and oh boy, they have really helped my arthritis in my hands and wrists.

Also, I was told about a naturally occurring compound called MSM which comes in a powder form which you stir into water and drink. Apart from the Hydroxychloroquine I am on from the rheumatologist, I am on no other pain relief, it has made such a difference. I have a diagnosis of UCTD (lupus spectrum) osteoarthritis, coeliac disease and I am hypothyroid too.

Do your own Google search with your own conditions to see for yourself how these can help you. Private message me if you want brand names.

BB

• I know the feeling I am in constant pain day nd night my pain killers don't work but what can I do I am so tired all the time don't know where to turn to

You may also like...