Hi, so the last 8 months I have bad pain in my hamsting. It hurts so bad right above the back of the knee and then where my thigh curves into my butt. So I went to the doctor a few months ago and they give me muscle relaxers but they didn't do anything. Now the last few days the pain is unbearable. I can't even sit or lay down without wanting to cry. 4 200mg ibprofen pills don't even help much anymore when they use to take all the pain away. Please tell me what to do. I just don't want to be in pain anymore

3 Replies

  • You need to go back to your doctor. A hamstring, or tendon, injury, might need physiotherapy.

  • You need a Physio asap exercise to release and relax the muscle groups that are causing you pain I you can pay privately I would you'll prob only need a few appoints Physio appoint via NHS are minimum 8 wks

  • You should start any kind of exercise or physiotherapy with the prescription of your orthopedic. Moreover if you are a healthy woman then you should certainley loose your weight to control the knee pain. orthopedicsurgerysandiego.com/

You may also like...