So tired

Last night I had pain in my abdomen, below my belly button. I took analgesia and it only helped for about an hour and a half. During the night I felt really ill, the pain in my head would not go away. I am feeling very tired and am not responsible for what I do. We are supposed to be going on holiday today (Thursday) I have been awake most the night and when I finally got out of bed I felt like death, exhausted and pain in my abdo again. I went to rub it and it felt hard and lumpy and when I looked into the mirror it was bright red. So I have developed cellulitis and it is painful, I cant see the doctor as I am on the boat at three oclock just don't know what to do with it.

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Bodecia, sorry this has happened such bad timing too.Could you go anf see a doctor whilst on holiday, dont know whete you are going but do you have holiday travel insurance?

• check out doctorsondemand.com or webMD.com

Both will give you lots of information.

• Wherever you are, see a doctor.

• You must get in to see a Dr. I realize the timing is bad, however, cellulitis is not to be ignored. You will need a strong antibiotic at the very least...likely steroids as well. Please get to a Dr right away and let us know how you are doing. I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!

• Be careful as that pain in belly button is the bladder me thinks, so I would ask your doctor quick, as jeeze problems with bladder can be a nightmare due to infections, it might be an infection so run along best Alex

You may also like...