Clear cell carcinoma with large intestine invol... - My Ovacome

My Ovacome
13,322 members β€’ 15,969 posts

Clear cell carcinoma with large intestine involvement

Indujoshi
Indujoshi
β€’5 Replies

Hi

My mom had a very unfortunate sigmoid colon perforation leading to a colostomy and after which the biopsy showed clear cell carcinoma ovary our oncologist started chemo after 6 weeks and then her abdominal wound burst leading to burst abdomen she is being given standard chemo liposomal every week with the open wound I am sorry to vent out but I am very anxious anyone else having an experience with clear cell carcinoma and chemo with open wound thanks a lot

5 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Hi Indujoshi

I'm sorry but not had any experiences such as your mother's. Best wishes to your mum and the family.

I was diagnos d with stage 3 PPC in June 2017 and started chemo. I had a bowel perforation after chemo 2 and a colostomy fitted. I had 2 more chemos before surgery TAH. My stoma was fitted and they used laparoscopic surgery so no issues with the wound. I cannot help with that one but just to say even after my bumpy start with the bowel perforation they have managed to get me into remission. I hope they are able to do the same for your mum x x

Indujoshi
Indujoshi
in reply to Eriksendi

Thanks that is really encouraging any positive news is welcome

So sorry to read your sad news about your Mum. I'm sorry I can't give you any advice but would just like to send you both love and sympathy. Hope things look better very soon, love, Solange πŸ’πŸ˜Š

Thanks Everyone for your wishes amen

You may also like...