My Ovacome
11,094 members13,489 posts

Some happier news

Today I’m getting married! After my posts asking for insight as I choose my next chemo regime, I thought that I would balance that with the good of my life.

A week ago I was on two hourly morphine injections as I have a sub acute bowel obstruction and abdominal ascites.

Today I slept for almost 6 hours, have no pain (but take OxyContin) and will get up soon to go to my wedding. Life goes on and it’s wonderful and it’s even great knowing that I was be readmitted morning to prep for chemo.

Have a lovely day yourselves today. Jane x

33 Replies
oldestnewest

👰🏻👨🏼‍⚖️Good Luck 🛎 🛎 please post pictures later celebrate 🎉 🎊 and most importantly enjoy your day and forget about this reached disease for a few days xxxx

Oh how wonderful!! I hope you have an amazing day. Will you come back and share a photograph with us? Lots of love, Vicki xx

Congratulations! 🎉 Have a wonderful day!! xxx

Congratulations, I hope you have a wonderful day.

Hyacinth

Many, many congratulations. Have a wonderful day and celebrate as though it's going out of fashion. Ali xx

This is lovely news. Congratulations, xx

Have a wonderful wonderful day Jane 💏🍾🍾💐💐🌞🌞🥂🥂

Jenny xx

Congratulations and so so pleased for you . Enjoy your special day and celebrations . So pleased you posted , great to have some good news, would love to see a photo at some point . 😀

Love and best wishes to the happy couple 💜💜💜💜. Kim x

Congratulations this is wonderful news. Hope you both are very happy

🥂

👰

LA xx

Dear Jane, have a wonderful day. I hope you'll make many beautiful memories to carry in your heart. I really believe that if anything gets us through all of this, it is love.

Xxxx

Congratulations to you both. Have a wonderful day, wishing you every happiness. X❤️

🍾🍾Have a wonderful day!

HI Jane,What a lovely post to read I wish you and your husband to be many happy years to gathers, congratulation..Lorraine xx🎉🎉🎆🎈

Congratulations Jane!! xx

Congratulations! Enjoy your special day! :)

🍾🥂I hope you have a lovely lovely wedding day, we need to see photos (pretty please) of your happy event.

It’s good you’re embracing your treatment and life in general and looking forward with such a positive outlook, we only get one go at it so we have to make the best of what we’re given.

Have a fabulous day and good luck with your treatment Jane, love and hugs ❤️Xx Jane

That’s fabulous Jane, you have all to live for, enjoy yourself and yes, a photo would be lovely,

Carole xxx

Have a beautiful wedding and day, congratulations. Every cloud and all that....... Xx

Congratulations, have a wonderful day.

Stupendous!! All the happiness in the world to you both. xxxxxxxxxxxx Big love.

What a happy day for you, hope it's all you want and more xxxx

Congratulations! Hope you’ve had a fabulous day 🌼🌻🌺🌹🌸

Enjoy your happy day and bless both of you..x Shx

Congratulations! 🍸

Jane I hope you’ve had the most amazing day! Would love to see photos at some point! 🤗 Congratulations to you both! xxx

Congratulations!!! Yes, pictures next! Hope its glorious! oxox

Best wishes! Please post some pictures. Lots of love. Xxx

Congratulations! Photo?

Many congratulations. Hope you had a wonderful day. Xxx

Oh what wonderful news 😘😘. Many congratulations. Xx

Congratulations, what a wonderful uplifting post to read. Xx

Congratulations on your wedding! Always nice to hear good, happy news on this sight!

Congratulations! Wishing you both much love and happiness💑🥂xxx

You may also like...