My Ovacome
10,542 members12,842 posts

Positive

I met with my consultant today and my scan didn’t show any signs of my cancer !

They do not need to see me for 3 mths I do have some unexplained fluid near my spleen which they can’t understand but apart from that it’s good news.

I can’t quite take it in at the moment and I do not know what my future will hold but the present is pretty good.

I remain positive and wish everyone some good news x

12 Replies
oldestnewest

BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER!!!!

I'm first behind you in the queue so bagsy the same same news for next year. Well done sister.

Love Kryssy xxx

2 likes

Hi, Thrilled for you , the best early Christmas present. ENJOY. LOve Chris

1 like

What great news. Celebrate 🍾🍾🎉🎉

1 like

Great news always helps to read positive post.... take care Merry Christmas Lorraine xx🎉🎉

1 like

Fab news! Enjoy your ‘free time’ away from the hospital!

Vicki x

1 like

Fantastic news . Celebrate and enjoy . 🎉

Love and best wishes Kim x 💜

1 like

Thank you everyone it still hasn’t sunk I just need to focus on getting physically stronger as I still get so fatigued after the operation (Aug) but I’m going to review in new year on when I can consider going back to work & getting my normal boring life back LOL

That’s brilliant news enjoy the 3 months celebrate everything xxxx

1 like

Excellent news - so pleased for you. The prospect of being hospital free for a few months is quite exciting isn’t it! 🎉

1 like

Excellent on the 3 months, you’ll be able to enjoy your Christmas without the chemo and what an excellent Christmas 🎁 for you.

I had fluid in my abdomen, they couldn’t explain it other than I had possibly injected my clexane too deep? 🤨. It’s not been mentioned since and the last scan nearly 3 years ago was clear so who knows, possibly just one of those ‘things’.

Enjoy your freedom, it’s a bit odd at first after the rollercoaster of regular medical appointments but you’ll soon get used to it, keep up your positivity, it really does help. Keep as well as you possibly can be, love and hugs ❤️Xx Jane

1 like

That is super- wonderful news. I am so pleased to hear your good news. Long may it last and good luck!

Nicky x

1 like

souds relly good....enjoy!

You may also like...