Return of unwanted hair

Good morning ladies on this bright cold and frosty morning.

I hope this may bring a smile to your faces. I was in the bathroom this morning checking out the return of my hair on my head, all soft and fluffy. Then I noticed hairs that have appeared on my chin, long and black! And around my mouth there seems to be growing a moustache resembling a walrus- aargh! I had to dust of the epilatorπŸ˜– (not hubby's hedge trimmer) and do a bit of maintenance.

There are some things you don't miss while on treatment!

Hugs to all keep warm

D

X

10 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Tee hee. Funny how that always comes back with a vengance. Beware of the hairy face. Lots of down on cheeks. Does go eventually and I don't think everybody gets it. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

• Hi D

Funny- just talking about hair to the other half this morning. I had lip, underarms and legs lasered a few years back. I had been reading the "hair threads". I said if I had known I could have saved myself some dosh! Also reading about hair coming back I said if it starts growing where I have had laser treatment I am not going to be chuffed.

Will wait and see. Defo not looking forward to chin hair or face down. Lol

Fay

• Hi D, I had a hairy peach face which went of its own accord,bought one of those no nos and it does help (not on face)

Don't panic, Im sure it will go!πŸ˜³πŸ‘xx

• I had the same but I used a very sensitive cream to take it off, this was after carbo and taxol, It didnt happen on other regimes,

• Mt hair is coming through very slowly, but I have eyebrows like Dennis Healey.

• When we meet in Wisley next week,maybe we can do a hair transplant,since my eyebrows have never recovered!😞😳

Carole

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Mine are coming back thick I'll have to go and have them controlled shortly!

D

• I too started a spectacular dark beard, I plucked them out 😬 And they haven't come back over 2 years later. Just another wonderful part of our discovery πŸ˜‚

• Hi D, Have you checked the back of your fingers? I have hairs {fair fortunately) half an inch long!!

Jenny

• Hi Jenny

Oh no! Checked back of my fingers no sign of hairs- yet!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

D

X

You may also like...