Hello ladies. Hope you are all having a good day. Cold and misty here in Leeds which is not helping my mood. I've had 3 carbo/taxol now, ca125 was 2662 before treatment then to 995 after 1st, 426 after 2nd which I have been told is an excellence response. Had a scan on weds and my team discuss next couse of action next weds. Will it have gone? Will it be debulked enough for them to operate? What if they can't operate? Would I get a 2nd opinion? If they operate will they be able to get it all? Apparently may be difficult due to scarring left from radiotherapy 10 years ago for cervical cancer. So many uncertainties and I feel as if my life is hanging in the balance. The waiting is always the worst part I know, but time seems to be going very slowly even though I am trying to keep myself busy.