We have tried so hard to keep away from here and away from anything related to OC for the last few weeks. I was determined that Angie and I were going to have this Christmas free of any worry or concern over "C"....of course that is really hard to do under the circumstances. However, we have enjoyed a lovely period with our nearest and dearest and cherish every moment we have together as a family. That said, those that we have become so close to through this site have never been far from our thoughts. From the bottom of our hearts, Angie and I would like to wish each and everyone of you good health and happiness for the coming year.

Love from Andy and Angie xxx

22 Replies

• Thank you so much!!! All the very best to both of you too. I just got up to let the dogs out, your post was a pleasant surprise - I have been thinking of you. Hugs, Vxxx

• Hi, Andy - I hope that you and Angie have a great year in 2014 too!

• Hi Andy and Angie,

I wish the same for you both and everyone on this site x

Anne x

• Ditto.......U2 take care of each other. Laurence

• Angie and Andy I wish you all the best for 2014. In the face of such challenges you have shown great strength, keep strong kxx

• All the best Andy, Ang for 2014 and to all on the site. Fm Sandra and Paul xx

• I echo what you say try not to think about the battles we all face with OC but we also cherish time together as a family and being positive there are lots of new treatments in the pipe line Frankincense (topical) immuneothearaphy excuse spelling etc. we just keep going till a cure is found.

Love to you both Jenny xxx

• So glad you were both able to enjoy Christmas. A very Happy New Year to you both.

Love Mary xx

• Wishing you both a very Happy New Year, and

hope 2014 will be a good one too.

Love from the other Angie xx

• Hi Andy & Angie,

I think we can all relate to that (giving the big C word a wide birth) good to have you back..., best wishes for 2014 lots of love x G x :-)

• Happy healthy new year to all. Have been eagerly waiting more chapters in your book. The first two were very well written. Hoping for a very happy ending !!

• Dear Andy and Angie

So glad you had a lovely Xmass and all the very best for 2014!

Anne x

• Hope you and Angie have many more special and happy times in 2014 too!

Sue x

• It's nice - and wise too, I think -- to try to forget about it all for a bit. I hope you had a lovely Christmas, and wish you both a peaceful and happy new year.

Sue xxx

• All the best to you both

Love Kaz x x

• Lovely to hear from you both, a very happy new year to you both too xxxx

• Thank you for posting and I share the sentiment ! Wishing you a great year , dy xxx

• Hi Andy and Angie wishing you all the very best for 2014 .

Zannah x

• Very best wishes to you both for 2014.

• Hi Andy & Angie

We are all hoping for a better year in 2014. Personally having been diagnosed early in 2013, then undergoing chemo & finally a total hysterectomy in early October, it was a stressful year for both of us. What has opened our eyes are the number of sufferers & the variants / treatments for the disease with wide variations in success rates. I was in the Hallamshire Hospital the same time as Angie when I had my abdomen drained & had a long chat with her. You certainly have received a lot of information regarding Angie’s condition & must have asked the right questions, something we did not do, probably due to shock / stress etc. I am due to see Professor Tidy again in February for a follow up having not seen him since October. No doubt I will have some questions prepared.

Best wishes to you & all fellow sufferers.

Lynda X

• Hi Lynda, How wonderful to hear from you. I am so pleased you took the plunge and joined the site. I know it can be scary reading sometimes, but overall the support is fantastic. Welcome x

• Thanks, Andy and Angie, and all best wishes for a good 2014 for both of you.

Lots of love,

Eileen xx

You may also like...