Ovarian Cancer Wristbands

Does anyone know where i can get silicone wristbands with an Ovarian cancer message on from? I am hoping to start running again soon and would like to look at some races to target and would like something suitable to wear on my wrist for this. I have looked online but haven't found anything in the UK and the best one i found in the US said it shipped here but then at checkout it only gave local (US) pick up! I don't mind paying international postage if i can get the right thing.

Cheers. MB x

P.s Also trying to keep myself occupied whilst waiting for MRI scan in 2 weeks (and follow-up oncologist appointment and results a week later) after completing first line treatment last Thursday!!! Lots of good vibes needed!!!! :-)

15 Replies

• You can get them from tamsinarmstrong@yahoo.co.uk

Or go on the Ovarian Cancer Action Website as the same person is selling them on there.

Love x G x :-)

• I forgot to say it is lovewomen.tributefunds.com

• I would like to add that they are sold in aid of an Ovarian Cancer Charity ( so are not a business) I couldn't remember the rest of the lovewomen but if you go and look on Ovarian Cancer Action and type in Lovewomen it might come up....but the email address is the one I have provide love x G x :-)

• Hi again Gwyn.

I have just looked on the ovarian cancer action website but unfortunately there isn't a search facility and there doesn't appear to be any reference to wristbands. However i have sent an email to tamsin at the address you sent me so hopefully i should be able to get some from her. Also i may buy some of the marks and spencer knickers that are being sold through the Ovarian Cancer Action website!!! ovarian.org.uk/get-involved... :-) :-)

• Thankyou Gwyn i will take a look. x

• There's also Café Press for ovarian cancer merchandise. They were a good supplier and do a range of running t-shirts too.

Best of luck with your running and awareness-raising.

• Cheers Annie,

I looked on cafe press before but didn't see any wristbands but i'll have another look. The 'running' t shirts tend to be cotton ones though and not technical running shirts and although i wont be running very fast (!!!) i don't usually wear cotton when i run as i get too hot and sweaty. Nice. ;-)

Thanks for your quick response ladies, we really do have a wonderful support network on here.

• Hi! There's a site called promotionsonlywristbands.co.uk but I think you'd have to design and buy min of 50. You could sell them and make some money for charity though :-)

All the best with your recovery and well done for completing chemo.

Love Wendy xx

• Thankyou for your good wishes Wendy, i am pleased to have finished chemo but i am in that limbo stage at the moment! Anyway I will look at just getting a wristband myself as a starter but will definitely consider the above once i have started running again!x

• Hi Mummybear

I got some from Ovations for the Cure, a USA site supporting women with ovca.

If you contact them and tell them what you're doing and why you may find they are prepared to do a deal - and any profits go to them.

Here's to a speedy and long lasting recovery.

• Thankyou Becky i will have a look.x

• You can also get them from Target Ovarian Cancer! I have one from there. Just google them for their site or they are on Facebook! Uk site h main colour white!

• Thanks i'll have a look.x

• Hey hi,

You can get an ovarian cancer awareness wristbands here amazingwristbands.com/amazi...

Actually here you can customize your wristbands on your own and there no minimums required… Also you can get your bands at wholesale price.. Try them and keep raising awareness....

• Thanks Billie Jean. I had look at the link and it looks interesting. Only thing is there are no prices it just says 'get a detailed quote in minutes'. We're going away for the weekend so will have a proper look after that. I got a couple saying 'ovarian cancer awareness' this week from Tamsin Armstrong (as advised by Gwyn) though so i may just stick with those for now but thanks anyway.

You may also like...