Chest infection,what next?

Chest infection,what next?

Well lovely people i have my laptop back up and running. I felt like i had lost my right arm without it. It just goes to show how reliant we become on these gadgets.

Well i went to the doctors last night as i felt so ill. It turns out that i have a chest infection. I think i had it the other week when my regular doctor told me i had a virus. Now it is a full blown infection. I just wonder whats going to happen to me next. Hopefully the antibiotics will have kicked in by xmas so i should start to feel brighter.bI also have had to increase my steroids for three days to six, lovely.

Well people i will write of now and see if i can load a photo for you all. The photo is my son the one with the hat on,on the left.

Sylvi.xx

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Sylvi, sorry you are feeling so rough. Antibiotics should kick in within 48 hours of taking them. don't forget to finish the course completely even if you feel well.

I have not had any chest infections at all although I have had some pretty ropy coughs but the GP has confirmed no infection but to go back if it got worse! How do I know if it is worse? Anyway, last lot of antibiotics was the 4 lots I had for the wisdom tooth so I don't suppose any self respecting germ could get a toehold.

Nice photo - looks as if he has found some sunshine.

Take care and wrap up warm. Have a good Christmas and New Year. Love LavendarLady x

• Spoke to him just a little while ago. Hes in in mexico at the moment. That picture was taken at some mayan ruins.

I have to say i was told that i wouldn't get anything like this as much as my inmune system is working overtime, up until now that seems to have been the case.

Sylvi. xxx

• Hope you are well for xmas xx

• Thank you summer,i'm resting and staying in the warm. xx

• Nice picture of your son. You know what?! I bet you'd get rid of that monster in your chest if you joined him in Mexico. Look at all that warming sun! And the internally warming Tacos, etc :)

Seriously, listen to the Lady of the Castle: Be sure to take every last one of the antibiotics, even if you feel you are back to normal. ("Normal?") Ha! Are we ever?

• I intend to loretta,i feel so ill. i was supposed to go and see a friend tonight to give her,her xmas gift and i stayed here while bob and grace went instead.Thats how bad i'm feeling. My friend is in her 80s and though i don't think she will catch this i wasn't going to take a chance.

I have to say i miss my son very much,then he's half way through his contract so its countdown now until he comes back.

Love sylvi. xxx

You may also like...