Feeling weird

I took my first loading dose of Cimzia last night. The injections didn't bother me - an old hand at it now - but I do feel sort of weird. I can't explain it. I was told I'd feel really nauseous and I do sort of but it's more that I'm feeling really light-headed and just can't be bothered to do much of anything. I can't decide if it's a reaction to the drug or not.

When I started Enbrel I didn't feel anything strange at all, Humira just didn't seem to work but this is odd. Any ideas anyone?

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • If in doubt contact a medical professional, it could be aprehension? as it your first time?.Hope you are ok xx

• I think you're probably right as I feel alot better this evening. I slept most of the afternoon. xx

• I think it sounds quite a similar experience to the one Sci had Bub - I do hope you feel the benefit soon. Tilda xx

• h hi i have just started, taking that , been 3 days now, got a very dry mouth, and feel sick, and head feels light,

• I'm the same. It must be the loading dose. Hopefully once we're on the normal dose it'll be ok.

• Hi Bubs how are you feeling today?

I am feeling really tired as yesterday I must of over done it as I felt energised and could not rest, not matter how much I tried!

Trying to take it easy today, I managed about 50 min nap earlier this afternoon. Going of to bed again to see if I can rest again!

Hope you are well,

Joanne x

• Yeah I've been asleep this afternoon. still feel really light-headed and got horrible taste in my mouth.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for oth of us

xx

You may also like...