So I cant walk due to pain like a nerve or something catching on the inside if my left knee and underneath.
Been like it three days. Called rheumy but hes been on holiday and " might see it" tomorrow.
So I wondered ....do I just not walk on it and wait. If he doesn't call ? I dont want to go to a and e as they will say , ...rheumatology probably ..as they always do. In this case it doesnt " feel" like that and I dont want to sit in the waiting room.
Gp know nothing about knees so argh ....