Beautiful Norway-off topic: In Norweigian Fjords on a... - NRAS

NRAS

31,159 members โ€ข 37,704 posts

Beautiful Norway-off topic

HappykindaGal
HappykindaGal
โ€ข19 Replies

In Norweigian Fjords on a cruise. It's the most beautiful place I've ever seen. Did too much and had a bit of an 'episode' yesterday but having the time of my life on the ship. Too many margaritas (can one have too many?) ๐Ÿธ

First cruise I've been on and definitely won't be the last ๐Ÿ›ณ

19 Replies
โ€ข

Looks beautiful Iโ€™d love to do that. Enjoy you can never have to many margaritas ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ

Lovely ๐Ÿ˜Š

How lovely. I've never been on a cruise oh won't but maybe one day. Continue to enjoy your time including the margaritas ๐Ÿธ cheers

No, you can never have too many margaritas.

We did a cruise to Norway a few years ago and it was breathtaking. It was June time and it was the hottest it had been for four years. I just couldn't get my head around how long it was light for. Sun still shining at Midnight?? It went dark around 2-3am then after an hour or so it was light again. Enjoy. xx

Beautiful Cwendyn, my daughter & I want to go & see northern lights x

Paula-C
Paula-C in reply to Kerensa21

Seeing the Northen Lights is on my bucket list.

Looks great weโ€™ve been toying with trying a cruise ๐Ÿšข xxx

WOW!!!!! Looks fantastic! enjoy!๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ›ณ๐ŸŒ…๐ŸŒ„๐Ÿค— X

A cruise is something that has been on my mind for about a year... never been on one yet. Enjoy it thoroughly!

Looks idyllic. Easy to overdo things, I say make the most of it! Continue to enjoy, nice to share your joy too ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Hope you werenโ€™t on P&O Britannia! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

That was me! All my fault ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†. Not really. I'm on a different trip thankfully

bbc.com/news/uk-49137520

Put me off a cruise for life thoโ€™!

I've had an absolute blast. Loved every second.

Mmrr
Mmrr in reply to HappykindaGal

I did think about you when I heard the story on the news last night ! Thank goodness the trouble wasn't your ship ๐Ÿ˜

LOL!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Glad to hear you werenโ€™t affected! Iโ€™m a big fan of cruising but havenโ€™t done the fjords yet - sounds gorgeous, so definitely on my bucket list!

Ooh Iโ€™m thinking cruises now! Looks lovely, how are you getting on with the coolmeds bag? Have bought one on your recommendation lolxx

It worked a treat. Easy Peasey ๐Ÿ˜€

Great! ๐Ÿ’•

You may also like...