NRAS
21,392 members25,113 posts

Well proud!

Morning peeps- hope you're all up and at 'em? 😁

Just gonna take a moment to blow my own trumpet today 🎶🎺

I reached my target weight in Slimming World!!🎉 😇 It's been 3 months since I joined and really, it's ok. I go with 2 friends which helps as we support each other and I'm now doing exercises in the morning to help to strengthen my joints as I can support my body easier- weighing less. I've also increased my daily steps and general activity. Mind you- I have also been busy buying a new wardrobe which has been such fun 😊I'm going to keep going, as I don't have to pay anymore - quids in! That way I can try to continue on this healthier path. 🤞

52 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done you 💐👏

1 like

Thanks Nessa 😊

Congratulations.xxxx

1 like

Thanks Slyvi - x

1 like

Whoop whoop...well done!

2 likes

Thanks Nettienet 😋

2 likes

It's flipping hard work losing weight so triple well done!

Enjoy buying new clothes.:-D

2 likes

Wow well done :-) I am so impressed. I keep telling myself I need to be more active but nothing much happens ;-)

1 like

Thanks mjf09- I think it helps to rope in a friend or two... 😉

1 like

That’s amazing!! Bid congratulations, im very jealous as I need to lose weight and i have no will power at the moment. You must be very proud 👍🎊🎊🎉

1 like

Thank you weathervane- now... if you can just tip that weather into🌞we can all get some vit D😎🖒

1 like

Looks as if it’s heading our way next week ,so are you sun cream ready 😀🌞

1 like

Working in a school, I've been at home for two weeks...freezing! Back to school Monday- just in time for the warmth 😕

1 like

That's so good! Well done you, you deserve to blow your own trumpet!

1 like

Thanks helixhelix😋

Well done x

1 like

Thanks Matilda_1922😊

Well done! x

1 like

Thank you Mhair54😊

A very well done! I'm sure you're buzzing at doing so well & buying a new wardrobe... what more could a girl desire?! Exercise is such a part of keeping the weight off & your knees will definitely thank you for that. Yay to you. 😘

2 likes

😁Thanks nomoreheels- we do love a shop, us girls, which adds to the fitbit steps of course 😇

1 like

Well done brilliant news!

1 like

☺Thank you

Well done x

1 like

Thanks 😁

Well done 🙂

1 like

Thanks ☺

Well done keep up the good work👏

1 like

Why, thank you kindly 😊rab1874

Brilliant, enjoy your new wardrobe!!

1 like

Thanks Zip1 - 👌🌞😎just need the weather to go with my new threads!

Good on you keep it up

1 like

🖒Thanks Bully915... bully??

Well done x

1 like

Thank you littleR😁

1 like

?

That's amazing, very well done to you. I am also working hard at loosing weight as I have put so much on over the last few years. However, I can't exercise because my knees and back are too bad for me to walk and this week I have had an operation on my foot and have to keep off it. I think it is going to be a long haul for me.

1 like

Thanks holly-willow☺I think that we work at it is enough tbh; every little helps so keep that positive attitude up and 🤞for a speedy recovery along with good food choices 😚

Thank you Moomin8. I have always had trouble with my weight from being a chubby little girl onwards but I know it would help my joints if I could lose some so will keep persevering. I wish you well with losing even more if that is what you would like to do.

1 like

...all I can add is: do what you can, when you can and try to rope in a friend or two to make the journey with as it definitely helps x

Fantastic. Congratulations xx

1 like

Thanks 😊

That is so fantastic!! Congratulations you rock star!! Whooo-Hoooo!

1 like

Boom!😁

That is awesome! :)

1 like

😇thanks

Amazing! Well done moomin x

1 like

😊thanks

Fantastic.💐🌹💐🌹💐

1 like

Geee.... thanks 😁

Yay! Go you!