I was eating some nuts on Friday and a part of my filling broke off. I'm now living in Canada and I don't have insurance to cover, but apart from that I am not sure if I have to stop any of my medications. I do have a lovely new Rheumatologist who has arranged for me to have several tests which I have had. The TB SKIN test came back negative so I have to wait 2 weeks to have the test again second test just to make sure it is still negative, then she will apply for me to get the infusion I was having in the UK. The Rheumatologist has put me on Apo-Leflunomide 10mg in the meantime. Not sure if I can take this and the steroids whilst going to the dentist? Has anyone else had to stop medications before seeing a dentist, I also have diabetes which I have been told is caused by taking steroids for over 2 years.
I hope everyone is feeling as pain free as possible, I hear the weather is really nice in the UK. I hope it is helping everyone to feel much better.
Take care everyone Sue xx