Pip

Well the mail just came got a letter nearly started hyperventilating when I saw the brown envelope it was just a letter telling me that they have all the info they need and sorry for the delay I should be hearing soon that was

Posted out on the 27th omg!!!!!!!!!!!! If I'm like this now what am I gonna be like when next brown envelope comes through door stressing or what😮

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I so hate brown envelopes. They always make me panic! I make my husband open them for me. What am I like?

• I'm just dreading the next 1 that will make me nervous when it arrives xx

• Wow Usually you have to chase them to see if they have everything! Stressful times. I sent my renewal DLA yesterday and still waiting to hear about ESA. Hope you get some good news soon. Gentle hugs Joolz.x

• I'm just dreading the other brown envelope coming now😕xxx

• That's so cruel! They didn't do send that to me. I had to go & make a cup of coffee & sit down before I could open mine but that is just beyond rotten. I can just imagine the people who send those thinking about people opening them, sadists!

• I was a shivering wreck nmh I can tell u I hope it will be sooner than later now xx

You may also like...