-M Statham 2015

10 Replies

• How about this as a break down of FINE

F= Fed up or any other f word

I= Insecure

E= emotional

In my family if you say you are fine this is quoted back at you

Is that that the whole word or one particular letter

• Yeah, when I'm caught saying it, my family's quick to point that out. They usually know it's synonymous for 'feeling awful, but not willing to admit it. :P

• Bless you Azabat. Hope things improve soon! Are you still waiting for mtx to kick in? Forgive me I forget.

Kiki x

• I'm still waiting for the mtx, yes, and I'm going to call my rheumy today to talk about pain management. I can't take otc NSAID's because I have chronic acute gastritis, as well as diverticulosis, and believe me, nobody wants to make those cranky. I hope things improve, too, but I'm frustrated and unhappy right now. Ah, well. I bought tea today. It's almost as good as a cure. xx

• I love my tea so I'm with you there! Hope your rheumy has some pearls of wisdom for you.

• Good one Olive, I've not heard that before. Lovely that your family get it!

• thanks so always manage to put into words what I'm sure the rest ofus feel at one time or will pass luv, there will be better days ahead. XX

• Thanks Jeanabelle, I have to trust in better days, and I'm trying very hard not to wear my 'happy me' armour all the time. XX backatacha

• You've summed up how I feel at the moment. Thank you for sharing! It is much appreciated.

• nic

You may also like...