We've moved & back xray results!!

Well we moved last Wednesday - we didn't get in until 4pm as some of the money down the chain got lost in the ether!!! Goodness knows how they can manage to do that!

I had a bit of a virus so didn't feel great bit it made me slow down.

We're beginning to get organised but are getting there although we've still got boxes everywhere - trying to work out where to put them.

I didn't take my full dose of MTX so have been a bit sore.

I've also received my back xray results - I'd already been told that it didn't show inflammatory arthritis but...............

the xray report said that there is a lot of deterioration of the bones in the lumbar area with narrowing of spaces.

It also suggests that I may have osteoporosis - so not a great report - now got to find out what that means for the future. Bit scary really!

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Wish you many happy years in your new home. Sorry to hear about your x-ray results and that you have osteoporosis,but they can treat it and as they have picked it up early,so the outcome looks good.xxxx

• I wish you many years of enjoying your new home. Boxes will take awhile, but it's such a great feeling when the last one is sorted and emptied!

I surely can relate to your concern about your back xrays. It becomes a conservation issue. Would be good to review it all with your Rheumy. The deterioration may be slowed by a Biologic. Osteoporosis is treatable by drugs again, including Vitamin C, D and supplimental Calcium. Avoid bending and lifting those boxes! That would strain those vertebrae. But most of all, discuss the whole issue with your Rheumy. Best of good luck, soon!

• Hope you be very happy in your new home. Well done for accomplishing so much when you are not feeling great. As everyone says don't overdo it. I am sorry you are having problems with your back but hopefully you will get the appropriate treatment soon x

• Best wishes in your new home, please don't do too much and suffer afterwards. Hope everything gets sorted with your back.x

• Hi Pauline.

I wish you loads of lovely times in your new home. Such an upheaval and yet you sound so upbeat. You superwoman you!.

I do hope you get some help about your back and some good physio to keep those joints moving. Best of luck. Judy

You may also like...