I MADE IT !

Well it is official, I have finally made it to the grand age of 20. It was my Birthday on Tuesday and I had a fab day!

I got lots of lovely presents from all of my family and my boyfriend but the only downside is.. I came down with a full on cold on the day! What are the chances eh?!

I wasn't able to go out and celebrate my birthday with my friends on my actual birthday because I had an important Law exam the next day. SO, I'm off out with everyone on Friday instead! I have 2 exams that day and then its straight to the pub to start celebrating :D

I'm going with about 10+ friends for a meal first and then we're heading to the Students' Union at my university for cheap drinks and making full use of the nightclub there!

I will probably be very hungover on Saturday haha. But so long as my consultant doesnt find out then everything will be fine ;-)

Hope youre all well!

Em :) x

14 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Em,

Happy Birthday! Go party for all of us on Friday and do us proud!

Please have a drink for me ;)

Really hope you have a good hangover on Saturday.

Can't wait to hear all about it.

Keep warm and drink loads of fresh OJ to keep well

xx

• Happy birthday. To you. An extra special one too.

• Happy birthday it seems all fabulous people are born in April it was mine last week. Hope you have a lovely time on Fri hope the hang over is not to bad xx

• Many congrats Em :-) have a fantastic birthday night out on Friday. xxx

• happy birthday.. you v clever girl. good luck with exams x

• Happy Birthday Em! Have a lovely party from all of us at NRAS :)

• Many happy returns for your 20th Em - go celebrate - I'm sure even your consultant would give you some leeway as a one off! Tilda x

• Happy birthday have a great night out and enjoy love Karen x

• have a lovely night on friday :D

happy birthday Em, :)

sandra.

• Belated Birthday wishes, when you wake up on Saturday morning and can remember everything of the night before, you did well. take care.xxx

• Happy birthday! Enjoy your night & best of luck with the exams xx

• Yay! Happy Birthday!!

Good Luck with the Hangover...opps I mean exams!!

Have FUN!!

Wendy.x

• My son just celebrated his 21st with his university friends - hope ur hangover is not as bad as his.

Have a great time and dont worry we wont squeal on u to ur rheumy lol

• Happy birthday EM, sorry it a bit late but hope you have a lovely time.

Mary x

You may also like...