Penthouse arrival

Crikey it's plush in here! Very comfy as well and full of old friends. Lovely - definitely worth all of the effort getting here.

22 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Wahey! Well done Fordy lad! Put your feet up and make yourself at home. I've got some celebratory pork pies and cans of SPAR lager in the fridge; I'll just go and get them.

• That sounds fantastic Nozmo - Mrs F got me a celebratory congrats card and a bottle of gin. At this rate I will be getting tiddly 😊

• Getting tiddly on SPAR lager is a bit ambitious to be honest. The gin sounds interesting though! Have a good quaff there mate and enjoy your success.

• Cheers Nozmo

• It's with a huge well done from me, a whole 365 days, that's one mighty achievement, enjoy and relax

Well done to you

• Thanks Tracey3 - couldn't have done it without all of you guys

• well done Fordy!! Keep it tidy, I will be there in two weeks😊😊 No spar lager for me Nozmo, I'm a classy blone, I will have a can of super lager (do they even still make it??) and some of Roisins delicious looking baking!! Cograts again FordyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

• All the more for me πŸ˜€

• Thanks nettynoono - three weeks is no time. Will make sure that everywhere is spruced up and tidy

• Ah Fordy, delighted to have you here with us and just in time after the big St Patricks Day meal event we done in college last week - lots of stew, potato and leek soup and rhubarb tart and custard left over and some Australian Merlot to wash it down :)

Huge congratulations!!

• RoisinO1 that sounds perfect!!

• Whoop Whoop!

Huge well done! You nailed it!

Yaaaayyyyyyy!! πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

• mushen thank you!!!

• WOOP WHOOP ❣️

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS FordyP , very well done! Enjoy all the lovely food and drinks. I hear it's quite lovely in the penthouse and the music is pretty cool too 😎

Keep the pillows fluffed ya'll and rest up. I'll meet yous there in a couple months!!

xo

Wanda

• Can't wait to see you here Putter - saving a space on the sofa!

• Congrats Fordy. Make good use of the spa and Jacuzzi.

It was worth the effort for all of us who are here; and it will be worth the effort for those just starting out on their quit.

• Thanks CocoaXChange - loving the spa and jacuzzi

• Wow Fordy...Welcome mate...!!!!! Now it is lush time ..you have worked hard and well deserved. I think Mrs F is on cloud nine and once again Congrats Fordy..!!!

• Thanks Hercu - your inspirational words of wisdom have certainly helped.

• Congratulations I hope you enjoy this tremendous day :)and the journey you undertaken over the year . Brill πŸΊπŸΊπŸ‘

• Thanks Telboy61 - looks like you are well on your way yourself. See you here soon

• Cheers Fordyp :) and yes I can't wait I'm on the 9month mark next week , it's been a journey like yourself and others but all worth it :) πŸ’ͺ

You may also like...