1year+

Well it has actually been over a year now and my new benefit of not smoking is I have gained a new passion I wouldn't have been able to afford to start up before I quit smoking, and that passion is photography, it's crazy how still after a year I am finding benefits to quitting.

I was probably around 2 stone heavier this time last year at the beginning of my quit with a 42" waist now I am a 35" waist and still dropping nice and steadily, the point is take one step at a time quitting is one of the hardest things to do, kick his butt and the rest will follow when your in a better place and you will be ,trust me.

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Thanks both, I can point you towards some of my photos although I am still fairly new at it ( 2 months ) feel free to give me critique of what you like and don't no need to be polite after all you can't get better without knowing your faults :)

500px.com/chrissnxs1993

• sherv.net/cm/emoticons/hobb... pics, It's great to welcome you into the Penthouse and I love hearing about those whose lives have become totally enriched just by giving Nic the heave ho, keep up the brilliant work sherv.net/cm/emoticons/flag...

• well done i cant think that far ahead but lots things are changing already aslong we always find a goal x

• Thanks both!:) We'll if anyone does want any of them as a background then just tell me and I can email you the full sized pics :)

• hiya Shirley thats right :) take each day as it comes don't worry about the weeks and months ahead, they will come naturally :)

• Well it has actually been over a year now and my new benefit of not smoking is I have gained a new passion I wouldn't have been able to afford to start up before I quit smoking, and that passion is photography, it's crazy how still after a year I am finding benefits to quitting.

I was probably around 2 stone heavier this time last year at the beginning of my quit with a 42" waist now I am a 35" waist and still dropping nice and steadily, the point is take one step at a time quitting is one of the hardest things to do, kick his butt and the rest will follow when your in a better place and you will be ,trust me.

Hi, wow amazing, just brilliant , I to live photography, it's brilliant, what do you like to take?

I always remember a friend saying your holiday photos don't have people in! Sooo funny .

Well done you::)

• Great job and photos

Many congratulations ������������������������������������������������

Thank you very much Jenny :)

Hi, wow amazing, just brilliant , I to live photography, it's brilliant, what do you like to take?

I always remember a friend saying your holiday photos don't have people in! Sooo funny .

Well done you::)

Hiya Tracey, It's an amazing subject isnt it :cool:

Do you mean what things do I like to take photos of? I love to take photos of flowers, landscapes, sunrise, sunsets, anything macro and just cool things which would make cool phone backgrounds really, Although I would love to do portrait photography I need a model first :o :p

I had a few great ones from down trecco bay by porthcawl but sadly lost them :(

What about you, have you any specific subjects you like?:)

You may also like...