Jude - cword- 1year today!!! *whooooooooeeeeee*

we did it matey!!!:D

1 year ago we picked up those fab pills and quit the most expensive unsocial habit, we came here looking for advice and had a few foights ;) and a lorra lorra laughs!!

i thank you my quit bud for your support and brill humour........and of course the lol cats!.

i thank all the other *oldies* for helping me (miss ya all)xx

to the newbies, stick with it, it is soooooo worth it!

bring on year2!!!!

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done to you both, I hope to copy you.... Champix got me off to a great start also.

• Happy anniversary! WTG team10!

Gosh where did the time go????

I am still a day behind you, right on your heel ;)

• Congrats cword and jude on one year+ that is fantastic......:d

• Well done

Cword, Jude. And cat

I remember you starting your quits well done the lot of you. Rock on year two. Miss you all Cant say i miss the rowing tho. xxxxxxx

• Well done guys.

Sorry i didnt mean to steal your thunder but i started a thread in case you thought no one cared:o.

Never mind eh?

You deserve two threads for a whole year quit.!!!!!!!!

• Well done guys.

Sorry i didnt mean to steal your thunder but i started a thread in case you thought no one cared:o.

Never mind eh?

You deserve two threads for a whole year quit.!!!!!!!!

i saw it John, and thanks

i think we posted at the same time :D

xxxx

• Hey hey hey you two ... many lolcats, laughs, insults, threats, bans and jollity later and here you two are all new and shiny at 1 whole year!!! So hard to imagine in the 'old days' yet now so hard to imagine why we ever found it so hard!!

As a special treat heres a lolcat or two for your perusal and enjoyment :D

Congratulations and all that malarky, its been great fun knowing you, we had some blo*dy good times on here which I think I will always remember :D

boingboing.net/images/LOLch...

ha ha ...........that is brill, cheers me dears :D

keep in touch , xxx

• Massive congratulations guys, you've beaten the demon! All us noobs look up to you now :D

By the way, lolcats flowchart = epic win! All the classics!

You may also like...