First Beach Holiday

Hi all, back from my hols, had a fab fab time!

I will be honest it was a tad strange not smoking but I only had a couple of mildish cravings in the 10 days I was away. I didnt drink either as I was a bit worried drinking would make me want to smoke. All in all though the smoking wasnt as big an issue as I thought it might be.

So anyone awaiting their first holiday....YOU WILL BE FINE!!

Take care all.

xxx

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi thanks for that, in going away a week tomorrow and must say was a bit worried:rolleyes:

• Well done Jacci! :)

Good call not to drink. I hope you had a lovely holiday despite being alcohol-free. Where did you go?

And Beer, where are you going?

• Hi all, back from my hols, had a fab fab time!

**jealous**

• We went to Fuerteventura, we go there most years as we love it so much! One of our aims in life is to have a second home there. We had a beautiful apartment with a terrace and our own hot tub!

We went there a few years ago when I was a couple of months into a quit and as soon as we went to the first bar I started smoking again ( but I hid it from the children!).

I do enjoy the freedom we have now as non smokers, you can just be and dont need to keep thinking...where can I go to have a fag!!

Take care all...xxx

• We went to Fuerteventura, we go there most years as we love it so much! One of our aims in life is to have a second home there. We had a beautiful apartment with a terrace and our own hot tub!

We went there a few years ago when I was a couple of months into a quit and as soon as we went to the first bar I started smoking again ( but I hid it from the children!).

I do enjoy the freedom we have now as non smokers, you can just be and dont need to keep thinking...where can I go to have a fag!!

Take care all...xxx

Whereabouts? We've been to Corralejo a few times...

• We go to Caleta Steve, we love it!!:D:D:D

• 🐸

Wow, must be a great feeling to get another first out of the way:)

So pleased all is going well for you with your quit😊

You may also like...