Do something random?

Please it's a bank holiday, do something that you would not normally do.

I have a list.

Go to the pub.

Go ice skating.

Go to the cinema.

Go walking

Go to your inlaws

Go swimming

Go shopping

Have a barbie

Read a book

Phone a friend

Go to a market

Just do something different, to what you would do normally , go for it, surprise yourself !

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Please it's a bank holiday, do something that you would not normally do.

I have a list.

Go to the pub.

Go ice skating.

Go to the cinema.

Go walking

Go to your inlaws

Go swimming

Go shopping

Have a barbie

Read a book

Phone a friend

Go to a market

Just do something different, to what you would do normally , go for it, surprise yourself !

Brilliant idea! :D I might get my first ever tattoo! :eek::eek::D actually, no wait..... I'm too scared ;) xx

• Brilliant idea! :D I might get my first ever tattoo! :eek::eek::D actually, no wait..... I'm too scared ;) xx

Do it you know you want to!

• I always wanted one on my foot, just a small one, but reckon that will REALLY hurt there's not a lot of skin on feet :eek::eek:my cousin keeps trying to talk me into it she has a beautiful tattoo on her foot x

• Go for it, it's bank holiday, do something different, will make you feel good :)

• Go for it, it's bank holiday, do something different, will make you feel good :)

You could be right :):)

• Brilliant idea! :D I might get my first ever tattoo! :eek::eek::D actually, no wait..... I'm too scared ;) xx

I might come with you lol!

• I might come with you lol!

Yessss :):)

• Do it girls, do it! :)

A friend of mine has several and they're lovely. I've never quite managed to pluck up the courage.

I did have my nose pierced once (after several cans of Red Stripe at Notting Hill Carnival) but it did nothing for me at all (I have a large hooter :o) so I let it grow over.

You may also like...