Doing ok!

How fast these weeks are passing by, while it is true that's each day is different regarding thought of smoking/craves. It is however very manageable, considering i have smoked for 30yrs plus.

Yesterday I had a strong urge to smoke but it passed, so have come to my own conclusion, the longer I stay quit, then the more I will succeed.

For all the people in font of me, you are my Inspiration.

For those who have just started a quit, or just may be thinking of quitting.

It is achievable, yes the first few days take some focus , but then your on your way, free as a butterfly.

Keep going all have a nice day:)

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • So glad your doing so well hun :)

Yesterday I had a strong urge to smoke but it passed, so have come to my own conclusion, the longer I stay quit, then the more I will succeed.

And yes the further along the road you go the easier it will become plus as well that urge to smoke wasnt the same as a crave it was just another way that nicotine demon will try to trick you if you get it again try sniffing a used ciggy butt or stand next to someone smoking and inhale :eek: you will soon realise that your idea of smoking is not the same as the reality of actual smoking

onwards and upwards is the only way to go :)

sending gentle hugs your way xx

• I think you're a natural philosopher Tracey. You have a way of getting right to the nub of things. :)

I don't think you will ever smoke again. I really don't.

• Brilliant points well made there Trace ;) keep it up my friend xx

• Yay Tracey, I am so glad to hear that you are feeling so good about this. You are doing absolutely brilliant!! :D I am right behind you lol

You may also like...